Human Resource Consulting
Running your business, you need to focus on what you do best, and you shouldn’t have to worry about finding the time and the skill set to run HR
Creating Motivated Environment
Running your business, you need to focus on what you do best, and you shouldn’t have to worry about finding the time or skill set to run HR the way an experienced Human resource consulting team would.
Using a highly qualified HR consultant will reduce stress and increase employee engagement. They will help you keep your finger on the pulse in the HR world as let’s be honest, HR issues can be thorny.
Irrespective of the industry that you are in, if you have employees you will have to ensure that you perform certain HR functions and comply with legislation. Depending on the time and resources available to you, this may be somewhat challenging. Even if it’s a function that you’re normally able to manage, there may be times when you are stretched to capacity, or beyond.
HR is a minefield of legislation which is constantly changing, and it is not always easy to keep up with the law. There are serious penalties for failing to comply with HR regulations and it can be a constant battle to make sure you and the team have the right information at hand.
WHY YOU NEED A HR CONSULTANT?
- You will save time as they can hit the ground running and offer solutions gained through experience via a multitude of channels.
- You will get a flexible, tailored approach to suit the needs of your business.
- You will get a non biased opinion and solution to your HR needs, with outside of the box thinking.
- Support with the development of your team which leads to an increase in productivity.
- Stability and support for change management.
WHY CHOOSE OUR HR CONSULTANTS?
Partner with HR Ninja
Ush brings a unique approach to HR, which is the use of Emotional Intelligence.
Referred by clients as a HR NINJA, Ush will ensure that you have up to date information at hand while at the same time, is a support to your employees. Ush’s focus for HR is all around creating the right company culture and loyalty.
Ush’s approach is to ensure that you have a “HR partner” and not just a “consultant”.